Sunday, March 30, 2008

Click to Give @ The Hunger Site

Co-blogged with SpoiledChild1




Click to Give @ The Hunger Site: Free Ways to Help
Send an E-card
Sign Up & Give More

SpoiledChild1 and I were surfing today and found this awesome site that I wanted to save as our last post for the night. This site is more than awesome it is AMAZING!!
We signed up for the free blue "Stop Hunger" wristbands, and the Breast Cancer wrist bands, (of course)! We are still in the process of checking it all out. There is also a store where proceeds go toward the product's charity. SHOPPING!!!

Give me feedback on what you think. It makes me feel wonderful to feel like we are making a difference no matter how big or how small. More wonderful than that is seeing my daughters' faces when they find a site like that and want to help. Whenever they want to help anytime. Our big thing is Trick or Treat for UNICEF. We have been doing it for 5 years now. We will talk more about that @ Halloween.
Check out this site and let me know your feelings. I will let you know what I pick up!

:) Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...