Sunday, March 30, 2008

What Today's Teens are Thinking About



(Click on title for article)

During my usual lazy-Sunday-Blog-Surf, Starbucks Frappe in hand, I stumbled-upon a "new-to-me-blog" that is going to quickly become a daily go-to.

Tweens and teens alike have so many things going on today. Times have changed and it is not the "oh so lazy days" of our time. I find myself spending so much time thinking "If only I could get inside their head". I despise the one-liners for answers, i.e. Fine, okay, no, yes...etc.



I am just blessed today that they are alive, healthy, smart (and cute, too) and able to have the sense of humor to come up with a few zingers of their own that make me laugh.



http://www.vanessavanpetten.com/
Credit to Vanessa Van-Petten for this enlightening post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...