Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today's question:

What are you most thankful for? Be honest!


To get things going, I'll go first.

I am thankful for my family. My daughters, my pets, and their health. I am thankful that despite, my cancer has returned, and is metastasis, at the moment, I am stable. I am so glad I got to have my cancer treatment last week, instead of this week. I am thankful my immediate family is together for dinner at home.

I am thankful for all the many wonderful people I have met through my blog, as well as others, and their beautiful prayers and caring. I know they are genuine and I could feel them last week during my treatment. People whom I have never met, taking time to pray for me and to have thoughts for me for my speedy recovery is just totally overpowering and good.

Would love for you to share what you are thankful for. I love reading about the readers. After cooking, or eating, take a break, and let me know!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...