Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thrifty Tuesday


Website of the day:


Printable Grocery Lists


Excellent site to organize your grocery lists as well as other shopping lists.


Also great for planning all your Christmas gift shopping.


Can be used for dinner menu planning as you can combine recipe and grocery lists.


Plan your Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner menus then add grocery list. Print out and have on hand while at the supermarket.


I enjoy using these weekly. I have found many uses for them. I love the custom made lists. The possibilities are endless. I love the pantry list, I print one out and post on the inside of my pantry door. Whenever I, or another member of the family finds there is something running low, it is added to the list.


I also have a "wish list" for snacks and such for the week that my girls can write their wants on.


Enjoy! Let me know what you think, and if you have any other ideas for use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...