Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cindy Anthony on Larry King / A Blogger's Open Letter To Cindy Anthony

Cindy Anthony:

Your statement on Larry King tonight infuriates me to a point that is more than I have been during this entire fiasco regarding your daughter.

If Caylee's death, caused by the hands of your daughter Casey, were not so tragic, the entire story would be hilarious. What Casey lacked in doing, you made up for, in having made a mockery of your entire family and the memory of beautiful Caylee. Your tirades are despicable and each time you open your mouth, we expect a lie.

How does a mother go for two years not knowing what her daughter is doing? Greater than that, how did you not know what Casey was capable of doing? No mother I know is that blind.

Regarding bloggers, you say you do not know them, nor if they have children and do not know why they fault you.

You say you believe and I quote, "..bloggers want to find fault with everything . They need to use that energy for something positive like I am, you know (sic)".

I will tell you who I am. I am a stay at home mother with 2 teen daughters, who are my pride and joy and the beautiful in my life. I am a two time cancer survivor, although fighting cancer again. I am a widow of 5 years. And I know more than someone my age needs to know about life, only because I learned it at an early age. I know very much about "unconditional love", and know a great deal about a love that is harder than that, "tough love"-- a love that you should have learned for Casey long ago. There is a reason the bloggers are not fans of you. You are shallow and transparent, just like your daughter.

I surround myself with positive people. That is my coping mechanism. I do not hide in the confines of my home. I started blogging long ago to share instances in my life, to bond with others that walked the same path. It started with my second pregnancy, when the internet was new, fun and exciting. I met so many wonderful women who shared like experiences.

That blog grew into the chronicling of my daughters lives and their milestones. Then I used blogging as an outlet when I found out my husband was a substance abuser. I turned to new friends for help and information, not only for him, but mainly for me and how to cope.

I blogged about when I first was told I had cancer. I blogged about the treatments and progress and then finally remission.

I blogged about the sudden death of my husband and how it was to be a single mother with 2 small daughters.

I blogged about not being able to find my nephew one morning, only to then to blog about the horror of his suicide after his brother found him.

I have blogged about my second cancer, a surgery that was supposed to "fix me". I then blogged about "meta" and how my cancer had spread. I blogged during several chemo treatments, and still do to this day.

I have blogged about achievements of my daughters and how they have grown before my eyes.

I do not recall, however blogging about finding fault with anyone. If anything, during the bad times, the common theme seemed to be that I placed blame on myself. A loyal reader back then noticed and helped me see that nothing bad that had happened was due to any fault of mine or because of anything that I did or didn't say or do.

I chose to take my personal blog and blog about your daughter and the disappearance of your granddaughter, Caylee. We, as America, were and still are, mesmerized by her beautiful smile and eyes. When Caylee was first reported as kidnapped, we were horrified. The community of bloggers I know were even more horrified and terrified when we learned that your daughter could possibly be behind all of this when she did not report Caylee missing after 31 days.

Yes, Cindy, we bloggers are mothers and grandmothers. You have not helped your cause by changing your stories and "half-truths" and out-right lying to protect your daughter. We can not understand you, perhaps because we all see what you choose not to see. You do not appear to be a grieving grandmother. I do not see you behind closed doors, but when you are in front of the camera, you definitely do not appear to be. What a total ass you made of yourself at the deposition. Did you show your actions that way in the presence of Caylee? People who have nothing to hide do present themselves in that manner.

You say bloggers find fault with everything and everyone. You seem to be describing yourself. Everything that is brought up in the case, you say is the fault of someone else. If you believe in Casey so much, why do you not visit? If she has nothing to hide, it shouldn't matter what was captured on video. I would not be able to go seven months without seeing my daughters. However, if I knew that one of them had taken my granddaughter's life away and taken my ability to see my granddaughter for a lifetime, I think I could manage not seeing them as well.

What are you doing positive if you are spending time reading the blogs? You are not visiting Casey. Are you looking for Zanny? Were your "suicide notes" a positive thing in your life?

After all the loss I have experienced, I never once thought of taking my own life. My faith guided me through the difficult times and I knew I had to be a mother to my children.

I have never made the comparison of the loss of a family member to that of "losing my keys, or my cell phone". Now we know where Casey's materialism came from. What a despicable statement.

The Caylee Bloggers are positive people. At this moment, other than the prosecution, we are the only ones publicly keeping Caylee's memory alive. We want --and demand-- the truth to be known.

Furthermore, until the day justice is served for Caylee, this is one blogger that will continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...