Friday, August 8, 2008

Caylee Anthony Vigil Held By 12 Year Old Girl In St Cloud


12 year old, Dakota Skii, at vigil for Caylee





Twelve Year Old Arranges Vigil For Caylee; Casey Is A No Show

SLIDESHOW: Hundreds show support for Anthony family in St. Cloud


The headlines for weeks have focused on little Caylee Anthony.

This story is about another young girl.

She's only twelve but Dakota Skii is determined to be a factor in finding Caylee.
"I'm hoping to get Caylee home, that's my main goal. If I have to search house to house, I will find her."

Dakota and her parents spearheaded a vigil held Friday evening in St. Cloud. Despite her young age, Dakota has experience that perhaps helps her emphasize with the Anthony's. "

My family is separated, I was given up and I'm not allowed to see my brothers and sisters."

She did see grandparents Cindy and George Anthony and Caylee's Uncle Lee at the event.

"It means alot especially coming from a little girl, it's been great," Lee said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...