Thursday, May 1, 2008

Brain Freeze

In our small town, we aren't privy to have a Baskin-Robbins. Oh 31 Flavors, I could name you all right now. It may be for the best that you stay away from my zip code. I'm not watchin' my girlish figure for nuthin'. ;)

However, we were able to participate in the .31 cent scoop night and great brain freeze. How? BR was also donating $100,000 to National Fallen Firefighters Foundation, so BR set up at our local volunteer fire department.
What could be better than cold ice cream and hot firemen a good cause?

Even though we did not get our choice of 31 flavors, there were 5 or 6 great flavors on hand. In my hand I had Mint Chocolate Chip.

The girls, neighborhood friends, and I had a great time and it was nice evening to get out and mingle. Wish I had taken my camera to capture some funny moments. Can't wait until next year!

spoil yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...