Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spoiled Sunday

We had a blast at the Jr. Civitan Car Wash yesterday and at Movie in the Park last night. It was a great turn out and it looks like we have enough donations to fund a youth's trip to Louisville for the Jr. Civitan International Convention!


I know the site is quite new (almost 4 months)....heh.. but I thought everyone would love a freebie?! I have a lot of items lined up... depending on how this goes. A few examples are: gift cards, flash drive, cookbooks/books to name a few.
I don't want to give too much info away, like the car, I want some of the freebies to be a surprise! I can tell you they are really cool!

Why am I doing this? I have always loved giving gifts. Everything I do has a theme. Secondly, I just want to meet new people. If you have read any of my blog, you know I have cancer. I have fought this bitch once, and I plan on kicking ass the second time, too. My mantra has forever been, "To give is better than to receive." I need all the good karma I can get.

Enough of me.

To sign up, make sure you go to Friday's post, "Friday Freebies" and answer the question in the comments section. Those comments will go into "Jerry Generator" and pick a winner.

I will get some pics up from yesterday's excitement a little later.

Have a great Sunday!


spoil youself.............
plant flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...