Saturday, January 31, 2009

Casey Anthony Saga; Dr. Phil's Interview w/Jesse Grund and Drew Peterson's "Future" Fourth Father-in-Law, 1/30/09 video

Dr Phil "Behind The Headlines: Casey Anthony and Drew Peterson"

Apologies again for lapse in posting. I'm still kicking chemo's ass, but it's giving me a run for my money...keep your bets on me, though...LOL

Hopefully, the wait was worth it. I am posting for you the Dr. Phil episode from Friday 1.30.09 which includes Dr. Phil's interview with Jesse Grund AND the father of Drew Peterson's fiance. Nancy Grace and Lisa Bloom, as well as others experts join Dr. Phil on this episode.


part 1:



part 2:



part 3:



part 4:




Dr Phil courtesy: CBS/King-World; Harpo Productions


Nancy Grace appears courtesy HLN/CNN; Lisa Bloom appears courtesy TruTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...