Monday, January 26, 2009

*UPDATE* Nancy Grace on The View Monday Discussing the Casey Anthony Case

original post: 9:30 am 1.26.09

Nancy Grace will be a guest on today's episode of "The View" on ABC.

Nancy will be discussing Caylee Anthony and the case against Casey.

I will try to have the video up later if you happen to miss.

UPDATE: video added in above posting 1/26/09 @ 1:30pm; also see comment regarding Dr. Phil below.

(Also joining the ladies is Gov. Rod Blagojevich)
Will be an interesting show to say the least....

************************************

Not pertaining to the Anthony case:
I do have the video of Gov. Blagojevich's interview with Barbara and the ladies if anyone is interested. If you would like me to post on this posting, please leave a comment.
If you are up to date with what has been going on involving Blagojevich and his wife and the alleged "selling of Obama's Senate Seat".. it was a rather interesting interview with Barbara Walters and then Blagojevich took the couch with Whoopie, Joy and Sherrie. (Elizabeth was absent today, thank goodness.) Again, I do not mind posting to this blog posting if anyone so desires...just leave me a comment. :)

******************************************

Update on Dr. Phil: The interview with Jesse Grund was not on Dr. Phil today, as was announced last week. When I find out a correct day, I will post. Sorry for any inconvenience, although, I do not see anyone being inconvenienced by my mishap with Dr. Phil..?! LOL
*********************************************

Also, Dr. Phil will air his interview with Jesse Grund on Monday's show.

(Phil's a little behind...but wanted to pass it on to you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...