Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Casey Anthony Documents: Video Updates

Reviewing the documents with Bob Kealing, Scott Walker, and Craig Lucie of WESH (almost 12 minutes in length)

Noon Update from WESHs Noon News Report

Web Extra: Images From Anthony Home

Web Extra: Reviewing Casey Anthony Docs


video courtesy WESH


I appreciate your patience while it has been difficult to expeditiously post updates due to treatment today. I can only laugh...every document release, or "Doc Dump" as we bloggers have come to term it. seems to come on the days I have a treatment. heh...
Thanks for hanging in there with me. My readers know how close this case is to my heart and that hopefully, the end result is, justice for Caylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...