Friday, December 19, 2008

Caylee Anthony: Partial Transcripts for Press Conferences Held 12/19/08

I have received comments from some readers that due to their ISP, they are unable to link to the videos, photos, and other documents I have listed.

For them and everyone else interested, I am including this partial transcript of the press conferences held today. Included are excerpts from Dr. Garavaglia's press conference, Sheriff Kevin Beary's response; Jose Baez reaction; statement from the Anthony's via attorney Brad Conway; a statement from the Orange County Jail regarding notifying Casey Anthony of the news; and Roy Kronk, meter reader, press conference.

It is in written form and is provided by CNN. You may click on the post title above, or you may click here:


CNN: Authorities Confirm Remains are Caylee

Please remember, these are partial transcripts only. When I find them in their entirety, I will post them.

Thank you for your continued readership and if I can help further, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...